More than just a training center
Listening to companies
The values and expertise of Chambéry Cyclisme Formation at the service of companies :
- Because sport is a unifying activity that brings people together across departments and hierarchical levels.
- Because cycling, in its many forms, is suitable and even recommended for everyone, from the sedentary to the committed sportsman.
Etienne Fabre died tragically in a mountain accident on December 10, 2016. He was one of French cycling’s most promising young hopefuls and a key member of Chambéry Cyclisme Formation. He had been a trainee with the AG2R LA MONDIALE team in 2016. At the same time, Etienne was a brilliant third-year student at INSA Lyon. Chambéry Cyclisme Formation created the Prix Etienne-Fabre with a triple objective:
- To pay tribute to Etienne Fabre, who was particularly brilliant in his bi-qualifying career.
- To honor young cyclists and para-cyclists who are pursuing higher education.
- To thank schools and universities for their efforts in welcoming these young people.